— Learn Automation
Salary: £30K - £37K
- Working with Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber.
- Fast-growing company which offers a dynamic work setting.
- Progressive ecommerce environment.
Website Tester with experience in testing multi-channel sites needed to join a fast-paced and growing retailer in Swindon.
What skills you’ll be needing
- You’ll be experienced first and foremost in website testing and will be comfortable in testing multi-channel sites across multiple browsers and devices, ideally in an ecommerce setting.
- You will have had experience or at least a strong understanding of test automation tools such as Selenium Webdriver or Cucumber.
- Knowledge of front-end development concepts would be highly beneficial.
- Due to the setting you will need to have a good understanding of consumer behaviours and be highly skilled with Google Analytics.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential as you will be working on a number of projects across a couple of different teams.
What you’ll be doing
The Website Tester role is responsible for providing technical experience to customer facing channels and helps improve the customer journey by delivering high quality projects. You will be working closely with the front end development team and marketing team and will be heavily involved in the creation and sign off of projects. You’ll be delivering everything from enterprise scale projects through to rapid bug fixes across websites and other customer facing platforms, as well as tracking consumer behaviours using devices such as Touch vs Click.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be joining a highly talented team within a nice open plan office, have free onsite parking, staff discount on the company products, your birthday off and a great Christmas party! Professional development is definitely encouraged, and you will receive in house training as well as the opportunity to work with emerging technologies and frameworks.
If you have a keen interest in testing websites using automation, in a fast paced ecommerce setting then this is the role for you; send in your CV NOW to Hannah B (01179269530).