— React, Vue, Angular, Node
- Opportunity to pick up React Native, React, Node.js, Typescript, Progressive Web Apps and more.
- Quality driven with innovative thinking, strong R&D and amazing clients.
- Friendly, sociable team, fantastic career development.
What skills you'll be needing
- Integration with Web Services / APIs.
- Keen interest in picking up Flow, Typescript, React and React Native.
- Working to Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge or experience of Node.js, Lambda, Progressive Web Apps, TDD and automated acceptance testing is very desirable.
- GIT version control.
- Proven ability to lead end-to-end development projects including design, build, costing, technical documentation as well as passing on knowledge to junior team members.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be helping this ambitious innovator to deliver outstanding web and mobile apps within multi-disciplinary teams. You will encourage and drive best practise Test/BDD principles along with best practice software engineering standards. They will look to you to help them create amazing, complex and mission critical digital products for some of the world's most recognisable brands. Although not in a formal capacity, it would be great if you could share your knowledge and experience with junior developers. A key part of the role will be to take ownership of solutions, liaising with clients to simplify complex problems and processes and the creative thinking to turn ideas into reality.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This role is working for one of the most progressive technical businesses in the South West and you’ll be able to learn cutting edge tech with the freedom and autonomy to introduce the business to any you’ve evaluated yourself. With a large development team, you’ll feed off the buzz of creativity and innovation here. They’re relatively flexible on level of experience from midweight to lead as long as you have an ingrained passion for technology that extends to open source contribution, reading blogs, personal projects etc and some great examples to show them. Generous salary (£28-40K) and holidays, gym membership, pension, electric car scheme, conferences/course access, regular socials, Friday beers and more await.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV for more info to Tareek (01179 269530).
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— leading conservation charity, 100% remoteLocation:RemoteSalary:£30K - £35K
— Monetisation solutionsLocation:LondonSalary:£55K - £75K
— Popular green-tech companyLocation:BristolSalary:£40K-£65K