Embedded Software Engineer
— Exciting Technology Brand
- Exciting technology products - fantastic brand.
- Potentially long term, stable contract (12 months+).
- Competitive Daily Rate.
A world leading technology brand is looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer that will work on a mixture of their innovative products.
This role would suit an engineer that is looking to work at the cutting edge of inventive engineering. You will form part of a cross functional SCRUM team taking up a product lead approach in an Agile environment.
What you'll be doing
Programming Real-time embedded software for truly 21st century devices using JIRA run Confluence within a cross functional team. You will be working on up to 5 products at any one time, this may increase as new products are released.
You may also be required to focus on one product for a prolonged period of time if the project requires.
What experience you'll need to apply for this role
- Embedded C Programming expert.
- Extensive real - time embedded development.
- Varied background in hardware.
- Ability to be adaptable / react quickly to change.
- Compilers, abstraction layers, sensors, LCD displays.
What you'll get in return for your experience
A competitive daily rate of up to £450 p/day is available - extensions to the initial 6-month contract are highly probable.
Please apply to with your most up-to-date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.