— outstanding software house
- Brand new client wins with exciting pipeline of projects.
- Work with some of the largest technology businesses in the world.
- Flexible working, R&D led business, onsite parking, gym & café.
An award-winning software house is looking for talented .Net Developers to join them in their Chippenham offices. They work with some of the largest technology businesses in the word across some seriously exciting sectors such as space, marine, environment, government and defense. Following a recent big new client win, they’re looking to grow out their engineering team to deliver on a range of new and existing cutting edge projects.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven background in .Net development, ideally with good knowledge of .Net Core or ASP.Net
- Working knowledge of DevOps practises and exposure to continuous integration & build tools is advantageous.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of public cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure would be desirable.
- Willingness to obtain Security Clearance.
What you’ll be doing
Working alongside a team of skilled engineers you’ll contribute to a range of new and existing projects from applications used in planetary exploration, navigation software used by the RNLI & naval fleets, or newsroom & media management systems to name a few. Working on all aspects of the software development life cycle you’ll have access to high-end software tools and modern programming practises in order to successfully implement new software components in line with client requirements. Though you will be predominantly based out of their Chippenham offices you will have the opportunity to occasionally travel to client site to provide your technical expertise and see the real world application of your work.
What you’ll get in return
Not only will you get to work on some tech-leading projects across some seriously exciting sectors, you will be entitled to 25 days holidays rising by 1 day each year. Also on offer is flexible working hours, generous pension contribution, private healthcare, life assurance, income protection, SIP, childcare vouchers along with free onsite parking, onsite gym & café. You will have access to excellent training scheme in a hugely collaborative environment.
Want to know more? Send your CV in now to Ellen (01179 269 530).
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— Web Design & BuildLocation:BristolSalary:£28k to £35k
— Design-Led Boutique AgencyLocation:CheltenhamSalary:Up to £34k DOE
— Ethical, sustainable businessLocation:SomersetSalary:Up to £35k