You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Cyber Security Analyst
— Full Cyber Security Lifecycle for UK Household Name
- 6 Month Initial Contract.
- Web, Network, VPN etc. Security for very large user base.
- Qualified Cyber Security Analyst - CISSP etc.
One of the UKs most well-known brands is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Analyst, with full security lifecycle experience, for a potentially long-term contract.
What you'll be doing
You will be supporting BAU & high-profile projects for a well-known client. The position is for a Cyber Security expert and includes some senior responsibilities.
What experience you'll need to apply
- You will be an experienced Cyber Security Analyst that has worked at Enterprise Level for multiple clients.
- You will have worked with large user bases and high traffic websites.
- You will be an expert in Cyber Security potentially holding multiple security management certifications.
What you'll get in return for your talents
The client is offering a day rate of up to £550 p/day - all quotes from exceptional candidates will be considered. The Central Bristol location is easily commutable from South Wales, M4 Corridor and the South West. The client has plenty of other projects so there is potential to extend the contract.
If you are interested, please apply via this advert and I will call you back.Back to jobs
No jobs found