Junior Full Stack Developer
— Excellent training opportunities
- Receive great training and mentoring
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Friendly team with a relaxed environment
A well-renowned home retail brand based in Swindon are looking to strengthen their development team by bringing on a Junior Full Stack .NET Developer. Youll be working in a small tight-knit development team to support in the maintenance and development of the websites modification and new features.
What skills youll be needing
- Ability to learn quickly new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- A passion for learning, exploring and researching new technologies
- Ability to use initiative, problem solve and share ideas
What youll be doing
What youll get in return for your talents
This is a chance for a Junior Developer to join a well-established team within an international business that is looking to grow to an impressive scale. Youll be under the mentorship of the senior developers learning new things every day whilst also being given access to formal training courses and industry events. You will also be entitled to 25 days holiday, flexible working hours including 1 day a week remote work, company pension, free gym membership, extremely nice offices, free parking and a generous discount on products.
If youd like to apply or find out more just give Myles a shout 01179269530.