Senior .NET Developer
— Not-for-profit with leading edge development team!
- Forward-thinking IT function, encouraged to learn & use latest tech & tooling.
- Excellent working environment - collaborative, social & relaxed.
- Flexible remote working options.
A well-respected not-for-profit organisation is looking for an experienced .NET Developer to join them in Salisbury. You will be joining a forward-thinking IT function which encourages their developers to explore and learn new technologies, providing support and training throughout. So if you're looking to enhance your development skills while working for a worthwhile cause, this is the role for you!
What skills you'll need
- Proven development experience using full .NET stack including ASP.NET Core within an Agile environment.
- Previous experience developing against a CMS, preferably Umbraco.
- Experience of SPA technologies, ideally React.JS, would also be a bonus.
- Strong working knowledge of automation testing; Selenium, MS-Test, nUnit.
- Good understanding of database technologies such as SQL Server, TSQL.
- An understanding of cloud infrastructure such as Azure & Infrastructure as Code would be beneficial.
What you'll be doing
Sitting within the Applications Services team you will be joining talented developers in a collaborative & social environment. They've got a stacked agenda this year in terms of projects so there will be plenty for you to get stuck in to from the get go. There are a number of key projects you will be involved with such as the complete rebuild of their website from scratch, as well as developing their brand new CRM system and other ad-hoc projects to support the businesses core systems. You'll be working closely with Business Analysts, Internal Change and Support teams to provide expert advice on technical solutions and will be expected to mentor junior members of the team. You will have the opportunity to step into Head of and Team Lead roles to lead software releases when needed, working within a relaxed and forward thinking IT function where learning new technologies and ways of working is extremely encouraged. This is a great role if you're looking for an opportunity which will give you the freedom and support to get creative and explore new technologies while working on a variety of greenfield projects.
What you'll get in return for your talents
On top of a salary of £40,000 (depending on experience), you will receive 26 days holiday as well as your Birthday gifted, a Simplyhealth cash plan, generous pension, clothing discounts, cycle to work scheme, life assurance to name a few. Further, you'll be in an environment that encourages personal development and wants to continue growing a progressive tech stack. You'll work in modern, open-plan offices with a sociable group who do everything like visiting the local brewery down the road to taking part in some of the charities events and functions.
Sound good? Then apply now or contact Ellen (01179 269 530) for more info!