— Green, Ethical Leader
- Work with cross-functional development teams.
- Partner with pioneers on the forefront of the businesses technology.
- A company with strong ethics and progressive beliefs.
A highly established company on track to becoming a digital leader in their market is in need of a QA Engineer. The role will is based in Wiltshire with the opportunity of working 3 days a week remote. They are currently undergoing an exciting new phase, bringing on digital experts to help them become leaders in the tech-for-good space.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Experience of testing software and database applications in a Microsoft
- Using tech & tools such as SQL Server, Visual Studio, VB, C#, Access, .NET, PHP, TFS TestRail and Jira.
- A strong analytical, investigative and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to collaborate with multiple teams.
What you’ll be doing
As the QA Engineer, you will be part of the IT team within the IT and Digital Team. The transformation department is moving into a newly agile and digital way of working and is an exciting and dynamic team to work in and shape. The core responsibility will be to deliver analysis, design and testing of solutions, to meet the business requirements as part of the ongoing Business Transformation exercise, and to provide technical support and deliver resolutions of existing systems and solutions within the business.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a brand new role with a lot invested in it. You will be working within a driven and talented digital team with access to a ton of resources. Along with a competetive salary they offer a great ranege of benefits inlucding a bonus scheme, company pension, options to buy extra holiday days, childcare vouchers, discounts, fresh fruit delivered to the office and much more. With excellent remote working options and a real emphasis on work/life balance this is a great opportunity to become part of a top flight digital team working with the latest emerging tech!
Back to jobs