Senior UX Designer
— Mobile Apps
- Deliver apps for a global audience.
- Work with a unique product range of physical and digital devices.
- Flexible working, good holiday allowance and fantastic on-site amenities.
We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer to join the innovations hub for a world class brand.
What you’ll be doing?
The mobile apps team sits within the R&D function for the business and provides digital experiences that integrate with physical products. You’ll be responsible for delivering world class applications that connect to a wide range of devices.
As a Senior UX Designer you will turn insight (from a variety of quantitative and qualitative sources) into new features and improvements across their digital app and ‘internet of things’ (IOT) offering. This will involve mapping information architecture, producing user journeys and interaction design. You’ll work strategically on the overall design language for digital products as well as on the minutia of the apps themselves.
In this role you’ll interface with visual designers, developers and other non-technical stakeholders within the business so strong communication skills and stakeholder management will be crucial to your success.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Currently working in UX design at a senior level (in-house or agency).
- Confident in compiling and making sense of qualitative and quantities data.
- Experience of delivering standalone apps or mobile first products.
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills, confident at any level of a business.
- An understanding of design language and scalable product design.
- Experience in mentoring more junior members of a team.
- A real UX evangelist; confident in rationalising the processes of and value in proper UX.
- Commercially minded.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll join a truly world class team working with exciting tech and a large customer base.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio of work to be considered.Back to jobs