User Experience Research Lead
— Formalise User Research For Global Tech Brand
- Define user research for a highly respected technology brand.
- Collaborate with international UX and design specialists.
- Enjoy flexible working, generous holiday, company bonus scheme and a fantastic modern working culture.
We’re looking for a UX Research Lead to join an international technology brand in Wiltshire. This role will be responsible for designing a user centred research programme for the brand on an international level.
What you’ll be doing
As UX Research Lead you’ll report into the head of UX and be responsible for designing and joining up a formal user research process for the business. Currently research is done through a combination of ad hoc guerrilla testing, remote testing and lab based usability trials as well as A/B testing and surveys but does vary from team to team.
This role will be sat amongst a wider digital experience team but will be the first hire focussing on progressing user research for the brand. The role will work on the company’s main website, their various international marketplaces, social channels and customer facing mobile applications.
This role will interact with many teams across the business so stakeholder management will be key; we’re looking for an out and out user research specialist. The ideal candidate will be someone from a product environment and who has worked at a senior level; someone with hands on user research experience but ultimately someone comfortable leading on process, practice and with the ambition of growing a team.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience at a senior level within a user research role.
- Evidence of delivering quantitative and qualitative research for digital products and services.
- Fantastic stakeholder management experience; a good communicator and able to collaborate with a wide variety of skill sets.
- Comfortable presenting recommendations and delivering reports to senior members of the business.
- The ambition to build a proposition and grow a team.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join an exciting business at the bleeding edge of digital and physical technology. You’ll be given the scope to grow the user research proposition and grow a team. Benefits include flexible working, a competitive salary, company bonus and generous holiday.
Please apply with an up to date CV and supporting doc showing user research for digital products and services.Back to jobs