You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Embedded Software Engineer
— Work on tech committed to an ethical impact
- Opportunity to progress and grow amongst a talented engineering team.
- Market leader in safety and security technologies.
- Successful business, expanding at rapid and healthy rate.
A market leader in devices for security and safety - our client are looking to expand their existing engineering team. Based in Malvern, you will join an established engineering team as an Embedded Software Engineer - joining at a particularly exciting time for the business. Growing year on year, the company are experiencing happy successes based on over a decade of work - and are now looking to bring on engineers to enjoy this success with them.
What experience you'll need:
- Background in embedded software development (C/C++).
- Proven experience with coding.
- OO Design concepts (C++, Java).
- Software design, development, and documentation.
- Good communication skills - with an interest in working as part of a wider team.
Experience with DSP and real time software development would be advantageous.
What you'll be doing:
You will take part in the full product lifecycle, working with the team to deliver projects from concept to delivery. Working to brief, you will resolve customer needs, working with hardware, software, and firmware requirements. Working as part of a close-knit team, your role will be varied - allowing you to grapple with a range of tasks. As the business grows, this includes exposure to app development, alongside development for DSP.
What you'll get in return for your talents:
You will get a comprehensive benefits package, alongside a competitive salary and the chance to work as part of a truly driven team. Close-knit and passionate, this is a team in which you can progress and personally develop.
For more information or to apply, apply direct to this advert.
Please note - this client are not currently able to provide sponsorship for candidates.