Lead PHP Developer
— industry leading IoT product
- Opportunity to progress to Director role.
- Innovative culture, friendly team, progressive tech.
- 3 days remote working, company shares.
A specialist IoT solutions provider is looking for an ambitious Lead PHP Developer to drive the development of their industry leading product. They’re a small but mighty business with an impressive client base and have ambitious plans for expansion over the coming months. They’re looking for a Lead Developer to really take ownership of their product and eventually step into a Director role. Initially you’ll be joining them on a remote basis with the view of being in their Worcester offices 2/3 times a week once restrictions lift.
What you’ll need
- Significant development experience with a proven background in PHP. Knowledge of other service side languages is beneficial.
- Solid understanding of Continuous Integration & testing frameworks (unit testing, integration testing, acceptance testing).
- Good experience of architectural design patterns and ability to lead architectural decisions for web applications.
- Previous exposure to AWS would be a bonus.
What you’ll be doing
As the Lead Developer your focus is to drive the development of their core product and take responsibility for the products architecture. In this hands-on leadership role you will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of new features, playing an active part in writing code and maintaining documentation as well as mentoring other more junior developers. Code quality will be central to everything you do and test coverage will thorough. With the opportunity to progress to Director within a few years there is real scope to grow into this role and shape the direction of the product and company.
What you’ll get in return
On top of a salary paying up to £60K you’ll be joining a hugely ambitious business with a lot to offer. You’ll have access to company shares, flexible & remote working options, generous holiday allowances and pension scheme.
Sound good? Send in your CV to Ellen now for immediate consideration!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + GloucestershireSalary:Up to £425 p/day
— 2 Weeks Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolSalary:Up to £300 p/day
— Tech-for-Good, NFP, CharitiesLocation:Bradford-on-AvonSalary:£30K-£40K