Digital Lead (12m FTC)
— Inspiring Environmental Charity
- Fully remote / Part remote working options available.
- Opportunity to raise awareness of important environmental & sustainability issues.
- Join a team of passionate, like-minded individuals.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a respected environmental charity on a year-long contract to cover maternity leave. You’ll play a leading role in developing and maintaining their digital presence and delivering a long-term digital strategy, including managing budgets.
What you’ll be doing
Your key responsibility will be to lead the development and delivery of an organisational digital strategy, creating a clear vision for the charity’s future digital outputs. This entails project management and ongoing management of all digital communications and engagement activities.
You’ll be expected to develop the main website into an inspirational & informative storytelling platform, maximising supporter experience and building the charity’s reputation within its sector.
Furthermore, you will manage the Digital team and support staff, including recruitment, personal and professional development, budgetary control and contract procurement.
What experience you’ll need to apply.
- Significant experience of designing and delivering digital strategies.
- Significant experience of digital project management, leading the delivery of websites and other products, on time and within budget.
- Experience in managing complex websites with a range of specific user needs.
- Expertise in website CMS.
- Proven experience of utilising audience insight for user experience.
- Excellent skills in digital storytelling: creating engaging and inspiring content.
- Excellent verbal and spoken communication skills including the ability to write compelling copy.
- Creative, with a good eye for stories and ideas that engage and inspire.
- Experience in using Matomo, Google Analytics or other analytic tools effectively to drive strategic changes.
- Solid experience of managing budgets.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects.
- An ability to positively interact and work closely with a wide variety of individuals and teams.
- Strong people manager, with excellent diplomacy skills; able to negotiate resource requirements, manage internal stakeholder expectations and external suppliers.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of up to £40k is on offer for this role.
This is an urgent requirement, so please send your CV through ASAP to be considered and receive more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Brand new product teamLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £53k
— Thriving Marketing AgencyLocation:Marlborough / RemoteSalary:£35-45k (DOE)
— Renowned Ecommerce AgencyLocation:BathSalary:£25-35K