Opportunity to join an exponentially growing leader in cybersecurity, where your contributions directly shape advanced, next-gen products and fortify global digital infrastructures.
A truly relaxed, adaptable and flexible working culture, emphasising individual work-life balance, collaboration and mutual respect.
Generous annual training allowance, competitive bonus structure, and the chance to work and grow alongside industry leaders in a dynamic and innovative environment.
Are you ready to revolutionise the cybersecurity landscape?
Join an exponentially growing leader in the space, working on cutting-edge cyber and AI products. Here, your expertise will fortify global digital infrastructures, tapping into diverse data streams, from social media to the dark.net.
With a relaxed and adaptable work culture, they’re looking for talent ready to transform challenges into innovations, creating a safer digital future for all.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Data Engineer you’ll:
- Craft and manage intricate ETL/ELT pipelines, integrating a vast range of data sources.
- Collaborate with cybersecurity mavericks to optimise data retrieval and insights, fueling next-gen products.
- Steward our big data storage, predominantly on Cloud and Hadoop platforms, ensuring efficient and secure utilisation.
- Engage with dynamic projects, from national security to decision-engineering initiatives, making impactful contributions every step of the way.
- Communicate and troubleshoot ensuring their products remain at the pinnacle of excellence.
What experience you’ll need to apply:
- PySpark programming and constructing ETL/ELT pipelines.
- Hands-on experience with big data platforms
- Comfortable with Cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud.
- Abililty to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Desirable: Familiarity with Databricks, Linux, Git, data analytics, Spark/data pipeline optimisation and Agile/Scrum environments.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
Here’s why our team loves being a part of the mission:
- A base salary of up to £60,000.
- A generous £3K per year for professional development and training.
- A flexible working culture that truly values your work-life balance.
- An attractive bonus structure – a perfect blend of personal and company growth.
- Opportunities to collaborate with industry trailblazers and shape the future of cybersecurity products.
- Be a part of a team that’s not about pigeonholing; grow, adapt and make a significant impact by contributing new ideas and products.
- Office arrangement is flexible for interested candidates (most of the team going in anyhere between 1 – 3 days per week)
Are you geared up to be a part of the cybersecurity revolution? If this sounds like your next big leap, hit the apply button, and let’s explore the future together.