- Software development company in scale-up mode.
- Competitive Salary up to £50000 (DOE) plus employee benefits.
- Hybrid working approach (1 day a week in the office).
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager or Digital Marketing Executive looking for a step up or similar to join a growing software development company in West London. You’ll take the lead on all digital marketing activities whilst collaborating with the marketing and sales team to deliver successful digital marketing campaigns. The Digital Marketing Manager will be a hands-on all round marketer who’s comfortable in getting stuck in. The main focus of this role is to increase their digital footprint drive lead generation and raise brand awareness whilst they enter an exciting time of accelerated growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Create digital marketing campaigns across several channels including social media email marketing PPC and content marketing.
- Write strong compelling copy for email campaigns across all channels and get involved in creating aesthetic visual marketing material.
- Take ownership over social media channels and report on performance and trends.
- Collaborate with wider teams on marketing activity including lead generation campaigns blog articles and case studies.
- Manage their website to ensure its best performance utilising on SEO.
- Follow a consistent narrative across all digital marketing campaigns ensuring their brand is adhered to on all channels.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to apply consistently across all copy for digital marketing channels.
- Experience in a B2B environment delivering successful digital marketing campaigns.
- You work well within a fast-paced collaborative team environment an able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Proven track record in delivering several digital marketing activities with excellent organisational skills.
- Experience across all digital channels including social media PPC publishing platforms content marketing SEO and marketing automation software.
- A bonus if you have used graphics based tools including Canva and Adobe.
- Excellent reporting an analytical skills to improve digital marketing campaign and strategy performance.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- Competitive salary between £40000 – £50000 (DOE) plus excellent employee benefits package.
- Modern and vibrant office environment with a hybrid working approach (1 day required each week).
- Join a tech focussed company in scale-up mode and take the next step in your digital marketing career.
- Have the opportunity to work within a growing team and implement your own ideas.
If you’re an experienced Digital Marketing Executive Digital Marketing Coordinator Digital Marketing Manager or similar and interested in finding out more then click to apply now.