Senior position leading a team with a large company.
Innovative technology to help better the worlds energy.
Fantastic salary and benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful solar and battery storage developer on the east coast. You will be responsible for the whole development process and overseeing a highly successful team. The company are at the forefront of exciting opportunities within renewables including agri and floating pv.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing projects throughout the state. You will be responsible for hiring and managing throughout each project and market.
- Liaising with landowners, local authorities, external consultants, local communities and attending public hearings.
- Working with multiple teams throughout the company including Finance, Grid and Investment.
- Working on dual use solar developments with a focus on agrivoltaic projects
- Presenting finance reports on projects and release funding.
What experience you’ll need to apply:
- Minimum of 7 years experience in site acquistion and renewable projects.
- Experience in developing projects within New York.
- Project financing or construction experience throughout solar or storage projects.
- Managing multiple projects
- Valid US Driver’s licence and be able to perform site visits.
- Negotiating and organizational skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Volunteer days
- 13 paid holidays
- Subsidized health, dental and vision plans
- Life insurnace
If you would like to work as the Managing Solar Director for a leading renewable energy developer, please apply to the position or get in touch at email@example.com for more information.