- Global Financial Research Company
- Competitive salary up to £42k (DOE)
- Hybrid Working Approach (3 days per week in the office)
We’re looking for a Research Manager Project Manager Account Manager or similar to join a global market leader in financial market research. As the Research Manager you’ll lead a small team in the management of databases and systems for their financial sector clients and be responsible for driving continuous improvements on all research operations. The ideal candidate for this role will have key knowledge of the financial sector a great eye for detail and experience conducting quantitative research.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage a small team of Research Associates to collect and maintain data on institutional investors in private markets including private equity real estate and infrastructure.
- Ensure the research team provides timely and precise reporting on investor activities through written briefs.
- Encourage a positive and vibrant approach to work to ensure the best efficiency in research operations.
- Have a great eye for detail in quality checks across the team to ensure best practices are adhered to.
- Lead on occasional data presentations to showcase their offering at industry events.
- Build strong relationships with external stakeholders.
- Be a confident project manager and take the lead on quality checking across the department.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience managing external stakeholders and building lasting relationships.
- Proven track record in conducting quantitative research methods.
- Knowledge working in the financial sector or similar.
- A key eye for detail and proficient in using Excel.
- Referenceable record in leading a small team and ensuring best practices are followed.
- Previous experience as a Project Manager Account Manager Research Manager or similar.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- Competitive salary between £37000 – £42000 (DOE).
- Hybrid working approach (3 days per week in the office).
- Join a fast growing dynamic research team within a global company.
- Opportunity to lead a team of junior researchers and progress your career.
- Excellent company benefits package including private medical insurance employee assistance programme and allocated volunteering days.
If you’re an experienced Research Manager Project Manager Account Manager or Executive looking for a step up and interested in finding out more then click to apply now.