Join an exciting brand experiencing growth!
Opportunity to own the SEO function.
Hybrid working (In-office working 1 day per week).
This is a fantastic SEO Manager opportunity to join a great Client of ours, an ambitious business currently going through a key stage of growth. The successful post holder will be responsible for the new customer acquisition. This role offers a hybrid model, and the office is based in central Bristol. This vacancy would be a great fit for an experienced SEO Manager or Senior SEO Executive with experience in delivering SEO activity across Technical, Content, On-site, and Off-site SEO.
What you’ll be doing
- Reporting into the Digital Manager, the SEO Manager will be hands-on in delivering SEO campaigns with a focus on driving rankings, traffic and goal completions for two brands.
- Implementation of SEO content, technical, and authority strategies with a focus on link-building to increase rankings and new site visitors.
- Ensuring website is SEO optimised and traffic is maximised whether that be through implementing SEO improvements highlighted in a technical audit or creating SEO blog briefs.
- You’ll be leading on all things keyword research and analysis, on-page optimisation, link building and Digital PR in addition to working with the creative team and developing content briefs and strategies, optimsing landing pages for conversion and monitoring and reporting on website performance.
- This role will be autonomous, and you’ll be leading innovative SEO projects and experiment with emerging SEO trends and new tools.
Experience you’ll need
- You’ll be an SEO expert with experience in a similar SEO position, ideally within the consumer technology, app or e-commerce space for a B2C brand. With a solid understanding of Content, Technical and Offsite SEO.
- Knowledge of technical SEO and a proven record in building Technical SEO strategies will be key.
- Strong knowledge and experience using SEO tools including Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Analytics and Screaming Frog.
- Analytical mindset with ability to analyse data and provide insights for optimisation.
What you’ll get in return
Competitive salary, Hybrid working (1 day per week in the Bristol Centre-based office), Annual bonus, 25 days holiday + BHs and more!
If you’re an SEO Expert looking to join an exciting and ambitious company, we would love to hear from you! Please apply right away or contact Charlotte for more details.