Opportunity to move into a Renewables role.
Exciting opportunity to be part of one of the UK’s leading companies in facilities management and be part of their Energy Tendering team with the opportunity to work within the fast growing renewables sector. The role is based remotely anywhere in the UK with travel required for occassional site visits.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing detail estimates in the buiding, energy and battery storage sector for client projects which will include cost estimates, work time estimates and overall customer satisfaction.
- Maintain existing client contracts and seek out new clients for estimating opportunities.
- Keeping detailed reports and provided prosposals for new clients.
- Balancing multiple prosposals alongside site assessments and reviewing contract terms.
What experience you’ll need:
- Experience in building cost estimates from 33kv to 132kv.
- Knowledge of DNO’s requirements (G81).
- Knowledge of BOP for battery storage (desirable)
- 5 years experience in the industry.
- HNC/HND qualification or suitable work experience.
- Excellent commercial awareness.
- Valid driving licence.
What you’ll get in return:
- Life cover of 4 times annual salary
- 25 days holiday allownace
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Employee share schemes
If you would like to work as the Tendering Energy Engineer please apply to the position or get in touch at email@example.com for more information.