We are looking for Trainee Recruiters to join team ADLIB
- Enjoy a structured training and development plan with all the tools required to make you a success.
- Have a real impact, you’ll create teams and shape futures. Including your own!
- Join one of the South West’s leading, most established and B Corp Certified recruiters of Technology, Data, Marketing or Creative people.
Here at ADLIB, we connect ambitious organisations with equally ambitious talent. We are Knowledgeable, Honest, Straightforward, Progressive and Committed. We immerse ourselves in the worlds we operate in. We are a trusted partner, supporting growth and success at pace since 2001.
To continue our growth and success, we are looking for Trainees to join us, those that share our ethics, ambition and commitment.
What you’ll be doing
- From day one you'll go through a structured training programme, hands on practical coaching with ongoing support from a team of mentors and managers.
- You’ll be recruiting for some of the UK’s most forward thinking start ups, exciting scale ups, well-known and renowned brands as well as leading agencies.
- Building on the respect we’ve earned and our reputation for excellence, you’ll deliver an outstanding service to your clients and candidates.
- You’ll truly immerse yourself in your sector, to get to know it like the back of your hand you’ll get the chance to attend top industry events to build knowledge and your network.
- You’ll learn from some of the most established and respected Recruiters this side of London, following an ongoing tailored career progression and development plan.
What we’re looking for
You could be a commercial graduate, have bypassed the Uni route or a couple of years into a commercial role and now looking to build a career. Above all you’re ambitious and hungry to learn and develop. We’re looking for people who want to make their own mark and push things further.
- You’ll have impeccable communication skills, attention to detail and enjoy working at pace.
- You are resilient and committed. We’ve created a really positive environment for you to succeed in, but recruitment can be tough at times.
- You are a team player. We know, sounds cheesy, but we all get as much buzz from seeing each other do well and it’s important you feel the same.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
We’re focused on setting our consultants up for success and you’ll have all the support you need to take your career to the next level, to achieve your targets and career goals within a collaborative and supportive company culture. You can take this role to wherever you want to take it, we’ll make sure you are equipped.
Expect an adult environment, a base salary in line with your experience and previous success, bonus structure, 27.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices, a B Corp stakeholder group for all to join, flexi-time scheme, ping pong, company lunches and drinks / pizza fridays (drinkers, non-drinkers, vegans, veggies, you'll be in good company) and most importantly, you'll be joining a collaborative team that'll have your back from day one and support you every step of the way.
Here at ADLIB we hold onto equality at the very core. We are creating an environment where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, do their best work and stay. We’re building a team that represents a variety of perspectives and backgrounds as we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better and more innovative our work will be. We strive to be a workplace where everyone feels empowered and enabled to bring their full, authentic selves to work.