Come join us!
- Join the highest globally ranked B Corp Certified recruitment business with an extensive client base, established industry partnerships and a progressive and enjoyable environment.
- Enjoy a truly engaging and collaborative team environment with the entire business supporting you every step of the way.
- You bring the attitude and ambition, and we’ll provide you with every possible tool you could wish for, a highly successful marketing programme and a personal development plan to ensure you earn big and achieve great things.
We’re always keen to hear from those looking to break into the recruitment sector. You’ll come with a natural interest in at least one of our sectors, have a background in sales, or demonstrate the desire to work within a performance-based industry.
What you’ll be doing
- As a Trainee Recruiter, you’ll be provided with all of the support needed to get up and running swiftly. With the support of experienced managers and a welcoming team, we’ll do all we can to support you.
- Recruitment is about making things happen, seeing everything as an opportunity, getting a kick from breaking down doors, creating new relationships, whilst working within a structured and effective manner that builds a long-term business.
- You’ll enjoy working within niche verticals across a client base that is far-reaching, exciting and engaging.
- Building effective, meaningful and trusted candidate relationships that last years will be as important as developing your client base. Rest assured though, you’ll be sat on a wealth of contacts from day one.
- You’ll quickly see we’re home to numerous go-to consultants who have spent years building their personal brand within their markets – They achieve this through building their knowledge, networking and sharing insight and expertise.
- You’ll capitalise on ADLIB’s ever-growing presence, partnerships and relationships to support your quest to develop opportunities.
- You’ll be supported by a team approach to winning together, in the quest to collectively strengthen our proposition and success rates. In short, you’ll have a team of 40 plus consultants behind you, ready to share their industry and client knowledge.
What experience you’ll need
- A successful track record in achieving great things in your life. A pride in your work. A commitment to quality. The thirst to learn and soak up from those around you.
- You’ll be a confident communicator, well equipped to dig deep, source and build relationships with candidates and clients alike – the ability to immerse yourself in their worlds, network and build trust will be essential to your success, alongside maintaining ADLIB’s reputation within a busy marketplace.
- You’ll have impeccable communication skills, attention to detail, enjoy winning business and creating opportunities for the short and long term.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Expect an adult environment, a base salary in line with your experience and previous success, tax free bonus, working patterns based around you, Bullhorn CRM, Sourcebreaker, LinkedIn Recruiter for all, 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health and wellbeing scheme, seriously nice offices, ethical pension, ping pong, a lot of home baked cakes, company lunches and drinks / pizza fridays (drinkers, non-drinkers, vegans, veggies, you’ll be in good company) and most importantly, you’ll be joining a collaborative team that’ll have your back from day one and support you every step of the way.