Company lead for Salesforce CRM
Ability to build out function.
Full autonomy to define strategic roadmap for Salesforce
ADLIB are working with a FTSE 100 business supporting them in their search for a Customer Platform Lead, who will be responsible for the Salesforce platform strategy, and building out the Salesforce function moving forward.
As the Customer Platform Technical Lead you will own and drive forward the development, implementation, and optimisation of the Customer platform (Salesforce CRM, Marketing Cloud and Field Service).
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a wealth of technical expertise within the Salesforce remit, is a strategic thinker, has excellent leadership qualities and is capable at working with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Day to day duties
- Be the go to person for technical expertise in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with key stake holders and business owners to formulate a strategic roadmap for Salesforce, in order to meet organisational goals.
- Monitor and communicate Platform metrics. Partner with business owners to refine Platform usage. Work with stakeholders to define the benefits case and owners in support of investment activity.
- Drive business process improvement and automation, and be able to design and implement efficient workflows that leverage the platforms capabilities.
- Vendor Relationship Management – Platform vendor relationship management and performance tracking. Responsible for ensuring the contracts with vendors provide best value.
- Governance policy implementation for the platform. Ensuring they meet compliance and regulatory standards.
- Oversee the technical design, development, deployment, and maintenance of the customer platform. Ensure the platform is robust, scalable, and performs optimally.
- Extensive Salesforce experience in development, leadership and platform maintenance and improvement.
- Must hold at least 2 of the following certifications, Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Field Service Consultant, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant.
- Must be able to showcase experience of successful delivery of large programmes across multiple Salesforce clouds and products.
- Must be a Salesforce SME with deep knowledge of the platform both technically and functionally.
- Experience with Vendor management and dealing with 3rd party suppliers.
- Proven experience of managing a 24/7 production environment
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in Salesforce application setup, configuration and administration.
- Expert in Agile methodologies.
- Track record of managing technology projects from design to build, test and implementation.
- An annual bonus so you can share in the company’s success
- 25 days` paid holiday
- Pension – based on how much you save, we’ll contribute 1% more
- Flexible working opportunities
- Shared Parental Leave – 18 weeks full pay
- Other benefits include, ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match, amazing discounts and more!