B2C In-House MarketingView profile
This job has expired, you can no longer apply for this role.
Lovely senior vacancy
Exciting growing brand
Office presence required in Bristol and London weekly
This is a great opportunity to join a great Client of ours, an established and growing FMCG (food and drink) business with offices in Bristol and London. This role will be a great match for someone who is already on a Head of Marketing level or alternatively for a Senior Marketing Manager looking for their next step.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the Managing Director and they will manage a team of three plus agencies. The purpose of the role is to develop and execute a comprehensive marketing and brand strategy with an emphasis on customer engagement. Despite of this role not being a pure digital vacancy, it’s fair to say that the focus will be put on utilizing digital channels. It’ll be also crucial to work effectively with the Sales team to maximize marketing efforts.
What experience you’ll need to apply
– Previous experience in b2c marketing for a challenger brand.
– Proven track record of managing teams and budgets, willingness to be “hands on” when required.
– Analytical mindset and commercially driven.
– Strong digital experience.
– Ability to be present in Bristol and London office in total at least 3 days per week (at least one day in each location).
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of up to £45-65k DOE is on offer + benefits.
If this vacancy sounds like a great match for you, don’t hesitate and reach out to Ania now.