Leading Role in a Dynamic Financial Services Environment.
Competitive Salary and Comprehensive Benefits Package.
Join at a time of significant data transformation and make a real impact
Senior Data Modeller – Financial Services Expertise
Excel in Data Modelling within a Leading Financial Services Environment
- Leading Role in a Dynamic Financial Services Environment.
- Competitive Salary and Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Join at a time of significant data transformation and make a real impact
Are you passionate about data modelling and eager to make a significant impact in in one of the UKs Largest Investment Companies?
We are looking for a Senior Data Modeller to join a forward-thinking team that design and manage critical data models for the entire organisation.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Senior Data Modeller, you will:
- Drive the extension and expansion of the Enterprise Data Model, tailoring it to the evolving needs of the business.
- Innovate by modelling new data domains and attributes, focusing on customer, product, and proposition data.
- Engage in both conceptual and logical modelling to effectively map critical data elements from various source systems.
- Ensure seamless integration and compatibility of new systems with the existing data model.
- Collaborate within an agile delivery team, contributing to the team’s success through your expertise and insights.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Expertise in data modelling and enterprise-wide data architecture.
- Knowledge of domain-based data modelling and strong experience in cloud & data warehousing concepts.
- Experience in Reference Data Management modelling and a good understanding of cloud data & analytics services.
- Strong skills in data normalisation and the ability to present complex technical concepts to diverse stakeholders.
- A collaborative spirit and the ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Experience in financial services, banking, or insurance sectors.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A bases salary ranging from £50k to £75k plus bonus
- Great group pension scheme and annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development in an environment committed to continuous investment in data capabilities.
- A diverse, inclusive and supportive workplace culture.
With offices based in either Edinburgh, Glasgow or Macclesfield, requirements to be in the office is 2x per week.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, don’t wait – apply now with an up-to-date CV and I will be in touch.