Award-winning agency working with broad range of exciting B2C clients!
Join a talented team!
Competitive salary and benefits package!
We are looking for a Senior Paid Media professional to join a leading Marketing Agency as Head of Paid Media. This is a super exciting opportunity to join an award-winning Marketing agency and lead the Paid Media function, you’ll be both strategic and hands-on, and will work with a broad range of B2C clients within the purpose-led space. If you’re a seasoned Paid Media professional looking for your next opportunity with a truly impactful agency, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- As Head of Paid Media, you will lead the Paid Media function and develop a dynamic Digital advertising strategy.
- Take ownership of campaigns across all Paid Media platforms including Google Ads, Google Merchant, Microsoft Ads, Meta Ads, LinkedIn and TikTok.
- Create, launch, and manage campaigns while optimizing client budgets to consistently hit target KPIs.
- In depth analysis of campaign performance with use of relevant supporting software. Utilise GA4 to conduct detailed campaign analysis and assessment, measuring campaign success.
- This is a hands on role and will require you to identify and address account performance.
- Demonstrate excellent stakeholder management skills with both internal and external senior stakeholders. Collaborate with internal teams for pitches, analysing Paid Media client briefs.
- Present refined campaign performance reports, making recommendations where necessary.
- Develop, mentor and guide the Paid Media team.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, integrating advertising innovations when relevant.
Experience you’ll need
- You should be a seasoned Paid Media expert, well-versed in Paid Media platforms and a proven track record in delivering successful campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of Google Advertising Suite to other supporting technologies, staying up to date with industry trends and innovations.
- As a Senior Paid Media professional, you will be analytically minded and able to examine complex data, making recommendations where needed.
- This is a client facing role, and will require strong stakeholder management skills with senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Previous experience managing and mentoring a team.
- Passion for working with purpose-led brands!
What you’ll get in return
A competitive salary, great benefits package (incl. flexible working hours, hybrid working, 25 days holiday + BHs) & much more!
If you are a seasoned Paid Media professional and love the sound of joining an award-winning agency working with some fantastic B2C brands, we would love to hear from you!