Join a lovely family orientated business with lots of opportunity to make a big impact.
Office based, 1 day p/week from home.
Generous benefits package incl bonus (up to 10%).
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join, to join a lovely family-orientated business on an FTC basis (9 Months) to cover maternity leave. This brand is experiencing big growth and has over 60 sites and more to come! You will join a vibrant Marketing team, to craft both B2C and B2B brand marketing plans, shaping multi-channel local marketing strategies for new and existing franchises. This role is an exciting opportunity to line-manage two Marketing Executives and lead the creation and delivery of successful campaigns to increase brand awareness and preference within the education sector. If you are a Marketing Manager with experience in a similar position, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Craft and deliver the brand marketing plan and initiatives, working to achieve marketing objectives for all key audiences.
- Curate campaign briefs and deliver to stakeholders, ensuring plans are communicated effectively.
- Collaborate with franchisees and local teams, transforming brand activities into local brand campaigns. Ensure Marketing plans are tailored and effectively support opportunities for the sites.
- Report on Marketing performance and customer brand experience. Work with teams and agencies to track, collect and analyse data regularly to effectively convert enquiries.
- Ensure the brand is go-to brand for local markets through effective and customised Marketing strategies. Manage preliminary Marketing onboarding of new Franchisees.
- Own Brand guidelines and visuals, ensure messaging is consistent and aligns with brand ToV and target audiences.
- Managing Marketing campaign budgets effectively, adjusting when necessary.
- Line manage, support and develop 2x local marketing executives and an internal graphic designer.
Experience you’ll need.
- Experience in a similar Marketing Manager role with line management.
- Ability to build successful local marketing plans and campaigns effectively across multiple channels including PR, Events, Digital, and Social.
- Understanding of PPC, Paid Social, and SEO Marketing.
- Strong relationship management skills, both with internal teams and agencies (Digital, Offline, and PR).
- Ability to build reports and provide insights and recommendations.
- Must be able to commute to occasional marketing meetings and site visits.
If you have experience in a similar position, please apply right away!