Diversity and Inclusion isn’t a tick box exercise, it requires an engaged commitment to drive change and live and breathe an all-inclusive environment. We believe there is a wealth of untapped talent out there, we’re playing our part to identify, engage and up-skill that talent into enjoyable and meaningful careers.
How we go about it
As a B Corp, we are part of the movement that accelerates a global cultural shift to redefine success in business and build a more inclusive and sustainable economy and workforce. We are committed to driving and championing diversity.
We have established processes that ensure advertising roles as well as reviewing and shortlisting applicants are done in an inclusive way. We offer clients the option to opt into practices that may support their internal mission to build truly diverse teams. Beyond this, together with our sister company TechTalent Academy, we’ve created a model that supports ambitious people from diverse and under-represented backgrounds throughout their entire career within the technology, data, cyber and digital marketing industries. From gaining the skills needed, to first job, to anywhere they’d like to take it. We’re also experts at assisting returners to work back into the industry.
- Each member of the ADLIB team is trained in the fundamentals of diversity and inclusion, focusing on what we’re best at: the recruitment process. We write all job ads following a formula that makes them truly inclusive and all applications are reviewed ensuring to minimize unconscious bias.
- We offer our clients to opt into “Blind Hiring”, which means that all CVs that we send across are ‘blind’, hiding information such as name, ethnicity, gender, educational institution and any contents that can reveal the candidate’s identity. In this way, we hope to support clients to keep the entire recruitment process inclusive, helping to eliminate factors that could result in unconscious bias.
- We collaborate with industry partners, signposting our clients to additional support to understand the current state and approach to D&I.
- We have a team of D&I Ambassadors at ADLIB, that connect with the community and build relationships with those that share our mission of building truly diverse teams. In this way, all jobs that we amplify through our networks will reach a truly diverse audience.
- Our sister company TechTalent Academy enjoys working with numerous clients across the South of England and Midlands, training people from diverse backgrounds within full stack development, data science/engineering, cyber security and digital marketing.
- ADLIB and TechTalent Academy work hand in hand to provide candidates with the knowledge and support required to break into the industry. Once they’ve gained some experience, ADLIB is then perfectly placed to support them to advance their careers beyond their first job.