Diversity and Inclusion isn’t a tick box exercise, it requires an engaged commitment to drive change and live and breathe an all-inclusive environment. We believe there is a wealth of untapped talent out there, we’re playing our part to identify, engage and up-skill that talent into enjoyable and meaningful careers.
How we go about it
ADLIB is committed to driving and championing diversity. Together with our sister company TechTalent Academy, we’ve created a model that supports ambitious people from diverse and under-represented backgrounds throughout their entire career within the technology, data, cyber and digital marketing industries. From gaining the skills needed, to first job, to anywhere they'd like to take it. We’re also experts at assisting returners to work back into industry.
- Each member of the ADLIB team is trained in the fundamentals of diversity and inclusion, focusing on what we’re best at: the recruitment process.
- TechTalent Academy enjoys working with numerous clients across the South of England and Midlands, training people from diverse backgrounds within full stack development, data science / engineering, cyber security and digital marketing.
- ADLIB and TechTalent Academy work hand in hand to provide candidates with the knowledge and support required to break into industry. Once they’ve gained some experience, ADLIB are then perfectly placed to support them to advance their careers beyond their first job.
- We collaborate with industry partners, signposting our clients to additional support to understand the current state and approach to D&I.
- We have a team of D&I Ambassadors at ADLIB, that connect with the community and build relationships with those that share our mission of building truly diverse teams.