Head of Data
Insight & AnalyticsView profile
Work on a world leading nature intelligence platform.
Help businesses get to net zero quicker.
Join an amazing interdisciplinary team.
Data Science & Analytics Manager
– Help improve carbon projects
• Work on a world leading nature intelligence platform
• Help businesses get to net zero quicker
• Join an amazing interdisciplinary team
This is your opportunity to join a nature intelligence start-up who are providing a range of businesses with the insight they need to make a nature-positive impact. As regulatory expectations extend beyond net zero, this start-up are at the forefront of technological advancements that account for more than just carbon, an increasing number of companies need to start incorporating nature into business decision-making. The team integrate world-leading geospatial modelling with asset data, allowing them to show their clients how their supply chain interacts with nature. All findings are grounded in robust science, with the tech and science teams working closely together to build decision-useful models and metrics to be deployed at scale via an in-house nature platform.
In line with company growth and client demand, the team are now looking to add a Data Science & Analytics Manager to the team.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll join the Data Science team working directly for the Chief Data Scientist and will take over exisiting team members as well as build out a new team of analysts.
The team are involved in a whole bunch of activities including data integration, data processing, spatial modelling, geospatial analytics, spatial data quality assurance, performance optimization, machine learning, API & database development, database design and more.
They work with data from field observations, drones, satellite images, RADAR & LIDAR, build data vizualisations, models, simulations and more. If you’re an experienced Data Science Manager looking for a fully remote role working for a business shaking up the carbon credits space and driving to net zero, this is a great opportunity for you!
What you’ll need to apply
• Experience managing teams of data scientists & analysts
• Experience as a hands on data scientist
• GIS or Remote Sensing experience
• Experience working with geospatial libraries and tools such as ArcGIS, GDAL, PostGIS
• Experience in recruiting & managing remote teams
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A base salary of £75K – £95K (dependent on experience) plus the below benefits
• Very generous holiday allowance
• Equity package.
• Monthly away days at an offsite location.
• £500 fund for personal learning and development.
• Numerous opportunities to upskill, with the ability to work with teams so that you get hands-on experience in other sectors.
Convinced this is the challenge you’ve been waiting for?
Please apply today with your CV – if you want to speak about this role, give us a call and ask for Alex