• Brand new Product Owner position to join a successful business.
• Large scale digital transformation project
• Initial 12-month contract.
One of our clients are embarking on a digital transformation project and are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join them on their journey on an initial 12-month contract.
What you’ll be doing
As Product Owner you will work in a cross-functional team that are undertaking a digital transformation programme including replacing legacy system, re-platforming on to cloud base technologies, website development re-build and working with the data team using insights to develop the product roadmap on new services and continuous improvements.
This is a key role in the business, we’re looking for somebody to help define and develop the product roadmap, with the support of product specialists (who you’ll manage), you will be the go-to person for all things product. You will use your experience to make recommendations and come up with ideas to set and define the product vision.
What experience you’ll need
• You’ll be an experienced Product Owner or Product Manager that has worked on large eCommerce projects.
• Strong communication skills and experience of working with stakeholders at all levels, the ability to build relationships and gain trust.
• User centred approach, passionate about digital and using data to support on decision making.
• You’ll be a concise decision maker that is not afraid to voice your opinion, presenting solutions clearly in a confident manner.
• B2C experience ideally in retail, open to other industries but eCommerce implementation experience is essential.
• Digital experience platforms and marketing automation.
• Agile development.
• If you have Salesforce, Sitecore, Umbraco and/or React experience it would be highly desirable but is not essential.
• Elastic Path eCommerce software is also desirable.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary is on offer which will come down to what experience you bring. You will also receive a bonus, competitive pension and a range of other benefits. Furthermore, the opportunity to join a fast-growing business on a large-scale digital transformation project where you’ll be working with the best in the industry where you’ll learn, develop and be challenged on a daily basis.
If you’re an experienced Product Owner and meet the above criteria, please send an up to date CV through to Fran at ADLIB today (email@example.com).