· Play a key role in the development of new products.
· Be part of a fast paced, agile agency with a close-knit team.
· Real progression opportunities and career development.
We're looking for a superb hybrid Developer/Technical Project Manager to join one of Bath’s most exciting agencies. This is an exciting opportunity to utilise technical understanding around software and product development, with process driven project management abilities.
What you’ll be doing
As a hybrid Developer/Project Manager you'll be part of a growing and established software-based business that have a real focus on developing products both B2C and B2B.
As they continue to grow, you will spearhead a team of developers, designers and data engineers to expand the agency’s offering on exciting projects around live streaming, video on demand and white label products, and offer experience both as a Developer and Project Manager.
You'll track budgets and schedules, create project plans and identify risk, as part of a small high functioning team to guarantee steady progress through both small and large, complex projects. You will work closely with all stakeholders in the business, providing constant support and advice to colleagues and clients alike, identifying additional work opportunities wherever possible. It'll be up to you to ensure work of the highest quality is delivered on time and on budget, as a developer and project manager, which will delight customers and clients, and will keep them coming back for more.
What experience you'll need
· You could be working as a Developer, Project Manager or Producer currently with a focus on technical, digital, or software-based projects.
· Ideally, your experience will be gained from an agency or software house with experience of technical projects.
· Demonstrable experience of managing both small- and large-scale projects for a variety of clients, delivering on time and on budget.
· Experience working closely with developers, coming from a development background yourself before moving into project management for example.
· Sound knowledge of a range of tools and platforms.
· Strong track record of efficiency and process.
· An ability to identify areas for improvement around products, increasing customer and client engagement.
· Solid understanding of the principles and processes around technical projects such as websites, mobile apps, platforms and portals for example.
· First-rate stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build lasting relationships with colleagues and clients.
· A desire to progress and develop, working with experienced and talented colleagues.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development opportunities and a whole host of perks including Healthcare, Pension, Cycle to work schemes, social events, and gym discounts.
Get in touch with Aaron at ADLIB Recruitment today if you meet the criteria!