London / 100% remote from the UK
● The opportunity to progress in a multinational, lucrative brand.
● The opportunity to work 100% from anywhere in the UK.
● An excellent benefits package with a generous bonus scheme, company car, phone and laptop.
This is a great opportunity for an Account Manager with a good understanding of Digital Marketing, to join a well-established, global retailer who pride themselves in manufacturing premium and high-quality products.
What you’ll be doing
The eCommerce Account Manager will have excellent relationship building skills and manage the brand’s existing eCommerce partners, whilst attending regular meetings and consistently providing updates and accurate forecasts.
You will work closely with the Head of eCommerce to negotiate commercial terms and identify new customers for the brand, meeting key deliverables such as meeting turnover targets, tracking and reporting performance, managing channel profitability and increasing product listings.
Combining your Account Management experience with your eCommerce knowledge, you will collate and organise weekly sales performance and increase the brand’s visibility online for digital marketing campaigns, content and product reviews. You will also need to be forward-thinker, and plan the promotional calendar for eCommerce calendars and liase with teams throughout the business such as logistics, marketing and finance to ensure a smooth operation for their customers.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in an Account Manager role, preferably for an eCommerce business.
• Experience in managing Amazon, Wayfair or e-tailer accounts (highly desirable).
• A good understanding of eCommerce and the customer journey e.g. the importance of copy, images, conversions, product visibility, promotions and campaigns etc.
• A good understanding of Digital Marketing.
• Highly performance and results driven.
• Advanced excel, SAP skilled and software proficient.
• Highly personable, organised and able to meet short deadlines.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A generous salary of £45k is on offer, as well as potential for a generous bonus structure, fantastic culture and a range of other fantastic benefits such as a company car, phone and laptop.
Please send your CV to Alice ASAP to be considered!