• Innovative eCommerce start-up.
• Join during an exciting period of digital growth.
• Fully remote working options.
This is a great opportunity for an eCommerce specialist with online merchandising and trading experience to join a rapidly-growing digital marketplace at the beginning of their journey. As the Digital Merchandiser, you will play a pivotal role in attracting and converting customers through an effective online merchandising and trading strategy, in order to sell products, services and retain suppliers.
What you’ll be doing
You will be using data to optimise website performance and ultimately increase conversions by continuously evaluating and analysing buyers’ shopping habits. For instance, you'll use Google Analytics to track product popularity and improve Product Detail Pages and listings to improve conversion from product views to basket.
You’ll either have experience within the Care sector or have a proven track record of quickly getting under the skin of new markets and gathering buying insights about their customers.
You will work closely with suppliers to ensure the correct products and descriptions are displayed to relevant customers and be able to discuss prices and promotions credibly. Whilst you won't be uploading the products, you will need to be experienced in content management on an eCommerce platform to make front-end changes to landing pages (adding promotional banners, etc.).
What skills you’ll need to apply
• Significant online merchandising and trading experience. ideally with B2B products
• E-commerce platform experience (Magento is preferred).
• A good understanding of online customer behaviour and CRO.
• Self-motivation and the initiative to bring ideas to the table.
• Hunger to learn and constantly develop their skills.
• Good communicator with the ability to build relationships easily.
• Experience with landing page design, banners, promotions and optimising customers journeys.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This role is offering a salary of £28-£35k, the option to work fully remotely, and the opportunity to join an exciting business at the start of its journey where you will really make a difference to its success.
Please submit your CV to Rina or Josh for more info and to be considered!