Nottingham / Remote, UK
· An exciting time to join a newly re-branded agency as Project Manager.
· Lovely clients to work with from a range of industries.
· Enjoy autonomy, influence, and genuine career development.
If you'd love nothing more than to work for a leading digital and eCommerce agency as a Project Manager, then this could be the role you've been waiting for.
My client is based in the Nottingham area, offering fully remote working on government advice with a long term permanent policy to be in the office on average twice a week.
What you'll be doing
There has never been a more exciting time to join the business as three high performing agencies join forces to create one group that offers a variety of services from Digital Marketing to eCommerce. As Digital Project Manager, you’ll manage an array of digital projects, varying in size and complexity, with full ownership end to end. Projects typically will entail website development, some with eCommerce functionality, as well as wider digital channels such as SEO, PPC and social. You will enjoy working closely with developers, designers, and client services to deliver the highest possible standard of work - keeping your lovely clients coming back for more!
This role presents an opportunity for continued development and training with a clear path to progression into more senior roles within project management and the wider business.
What experience you'll need
· You’ll ideally have experience as Project Manager, Digital Producer or Account Manager looking to move into Project Management.
· You will have experience of agency life, working in a fast-paced agile environment.
· Good exposure to digital, eCommerce or web related projects is essential.
· First rate client management skills and stakeholder management.
· Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
· Personable, hard working with a desire to learn and progress.
· Comfortable working remotely or commutable to the Nottingham office.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Annual leave of 25 days + your birthday off, profit share scheme, adhoc perks and incentives. What’s more, you will receive a competitive salary upon experience in addition to the opportunity to work for an employer who encourages and supports personal and professional growth, within a very friendly team culture.
If you think you fit the bill, apply for the role asap or contact Jingwei Zhou at ADLIB Recruitment for more information!